Register

AbbyWinters Lisette - Vigorous Stroking

+22
21 August 2024
Adorably curvy Lisette is super-excited to have an audience while she masturbates, and talks us through her fantasies and favourite techniques for pleasuring herself. She reveals that she's blessed with the ability to have wet dreams: "It's the best feeling to wake up with, just so throbbing and wet down there!" She can't cum while she's dreaming, but she loves the sensation of teasing and denial, and always needs to start stroking when she awakens. In her fluffy unicorn notebook, she writes down the juicy details of her latest dream, where she and another girl gave a guy a blowjob together. Lisette vividly describes being close to the girl as they suck, stroke, kiss and make eye contact, with their mouths full. "It's so fun to imagine!" she giggles, unzipping her tight shorts. When she pulls down her panties, she puts them to her face and cries, "They smell so good, it's almost addictive!" Sucking the wet fabric, she plunges a thick dildo deep in her hairy pussy. As she glows with arousal, Lisette stimulates her g-spot with her fingers, teases her anus and tugs her nipples. "I love edging: building myself up and riding the waves!" she declares, before moaning to two dripping wet orgasms. "Thinking about this fantasy made me squirt twice! That was such a good release," she sighs happily.

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.08.20.Lisette.Vigorous.Stroking.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.08.20.Lisette.Vigorous.Stroking.mp4 - 1.1 GB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Tags: Lisette
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: