Register

AbbyWinters Lisette Solo - 17 October 2021 (1080p/photo)

+13
19 October 2021
AbbyWinters Lisette Solo
AbbyWinters Lisette Solo / Nude Girls Braces Lisette - 17 October 2021 (1080p/photo)
The swell of Lisette's full breasts stretches out her tight tank top, and she tugs it with one finger, to offer a glimpse of her rosy areola. As she relaxes in bed with her legs akimbo, a hint of white cotton fabric is visible up her skirt. She eagerly strips off her clothes, until the panties are all she has on, then raises her arms to push her bare chest forward, as her braces gleam. Standing in the nude, Lisette proudly shows off her fuzzy pubic hair and delightfully thick bum.
AbbyWinters Lisette Solo AbbyWinters Lisette Solo AbbyWinters Lisette Solo
Lisette lays back with her bare feet high in the air, and opens her legs to provide a guided tour of all the most intimate parts of her body. She uses her fingers to spread her labia wide apart with a cheeky grin, then bends over and does the same with bum cheeks, to reveal her tight anus. After making sure we get a close up view of her sensitive clit, she gently strokes it, her eyes lighting up as her pleasure builds.
AbbyWinters Lisette Solo AbbyWinters Lisette Solo
Curvy Lisette was born in Estonia, but grew up in Mexico, and she loved living in both a chilly forest and the tropical warmth. "I have a nice exotic mix!" she declares, as her braces sparkle. We get a teasing upskirt peek before she peels off her tight top so her lush breasts tumble free, to be massaged with cream. Her juicy bottom bounces under her cotton panties, as she reveals her fantasy of someone going down on her in the library. After getting naked to stroke her fuzzy pubic hair, she raises her hips, and details her philosophy that sex should indulge all the senses. Lisette enjoys some nude yoga, before tugging her labia apart to share every inch of her body. She explains that she hasn't yet experimented with girls, but dreams about it a lot. "The giggles and the feminine energy that surrounds that experience must be so worth it!" she sighs, rubbing her clit with her bare feet in the air. She also loves boys, and describes the beautiful sensations when they climax inside her. Those hot memories inspire a breathy masturbation session, that leaves her glowing with an adorable grin. "It's not just the orgasm I'll take with me, it's this whole experience and sharing it with you guys, which really makes me so happy!" she announces, standing in the nude to wave goodbye.
Nude Girls Braces Lisette

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.10.17-Lisette-Solo.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-21.10.17-Lisette-Solo_photo.rar - 230.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: