Register

AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up - 22 December 2023

+35
23 December 2023
AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up
With a twinkle in her blue eyes and a smile dancing on her pillowy lips, luminous blonde Denise delights in teasing us with sexy poses. She lifts her shimmering shirt for an enticing view of underboob, then unbuttons her tight denim shorts and slips one hand deep inside. When she drops the shorts to the floor, the camel toe visible through her transparent knickers reveals that she's fully shaved. After nibbling the strap of her top, as her voluptuous breasts tumble into view, Denise revels in sharing all of her curvaceous nude figure.
AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up
She pulls down her panties and giggles while stretching them across her face, then opens her legs and spreads her glistening pink labia. Denise beams into the camera, while being shot from below, first straddling the camera, then bending over to lick her rosy nipples, while we admire her pussy and juicy bottom. Denise brushes her hair, while sitting nude from the waist down, as she models a cosy top with pompoms tucked deep into her cleavage. Wearing only knee-high leather boots, which match her handbag, Denise touches herself with a smouldering expression.
AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up
Effervescent Dutch girl Denise is proud of her lustrous blonde hair and voluptuous curves, so she brushes her golden locks and caresses her chest over her shirt. "I really like to play with my breasts, because they're so big!" she giggles, teasingly lifting her shiny shirt. Once she's topless, she watches them bounce, while happily jumping around in her lacy knickers. After describing the cheeky thrill she gets when guys look at her, Denise reveals that she's neatly shaved by pulling down her panties. Pressing the delicate fabric to her face, she declares with a smile that "they smell nice, like my pussy!". Denise spreads her legs and touches herself, during steamy stories about sex in a treehouse, and her first kiss with a girl. Bending over to display her round bottom, she continues stroking and explains how happy it makes her to give pleasure. "It's really, really satisfying to make a girl cum, because it's a lot harder than a man!" she announces. With a laugh, she emphasises that she also enjoys making guys feel good: "I love to hear them moan, because I think I do a great job… and I like to have a dick in my mouth!". While standing in the nude, Denise blows us a kiss, then does a joyful dance that makes her boobs and bum jiggle hypnotically.
AbbyWinters Denise D - Vagina Close-Up

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.12.22-Denise_D-Vagina_Close-Up.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.12.22-Denise_D-Vagina_Close-Up_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.12.22-Denise_D-Vagina_Close-Up.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-23.12.22-Denise_D-Vagina_Close-Up_photo.rar - 318.8 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Tags: Denise D
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 24 December 2023 01:22
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: