Register

AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia - 9 May 2023

10 May 2023
AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia
Kamilla welcomes us into her garden, where she's playing with her fuzzy puppy. With a cheeky grin, she lifts up her sports bra, to offer a peek at her breasts, then continues taking her clothes off, in her bedroom. She slips off the tight shorts that hug her firm bottom, and tugs her panties to the side, to reveal the little patch of curls underneath. Once she's naked, she lifts weights and demonstrates flexible poses that put all of her sculpted curves on delightful display.
AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia
Kamilla is excited to share even more intimate views of her body, so she gets on all fours with her hips up, and squeezes her bottom to show off her anus. She spends the rest of the shoot with her legs proudly open, while pulling apart her labia, and gazes through her glasses with a warm smile. Whether she's putting her bare feet in the air and grabbing her ankles, raising one leg above her head, or doing the splits on a shag carpet, Kamilla's joy at having her pussy admired illuminates the screen.
AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia
Kamilla worked as a fitness trainer for 15 years, and has a phenomenally athletic figure to show for it. "I love to train handsome guys: it was a very sexy and fun part of my job!" she shares with a laugh. Putting a light jacket over her hot pink sports bra and panties, she frolics outdoors with her adorably frisky puppy. After a quick flash of her perky boobs, Kamilla worries about being seen by her neighbours, and heads inside to get undressed. She strokes her soft strip of pubic hair and declares: "I think it's more sexy than a totally shaved pussy!". Kamilla proudly displays her fitness competition trophies, then lifts weights and flexes her toned naked body, proving why she's a champion. "These are perfect exercises for breasts!" she announces. To cool down afterwards, she relaxes with her legs open and spreads her fleshy labia, while discussing her love of singing, writing poetry, and painting. "I adore to paint myself, because I think my face is really beautiful!" she declares, while showing off her artwork. Wearing nothing but her sexy black-framed glasses, Kamilla giggles playfully while reading a naughty poem she wrote, about what makes Mona Lisa smile.
AbbyWinters Kamilla - Pulling Labia

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.05.09-Kamilla-Pulling_Labia.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.05.09-Kamilla-Pulling_Labia_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.05.09-Kamilla-Pulling_Labia.mp4 - 1.3 GB
AbbyWinters-23.05.09-Kamilla-Pulling_Labia_photo.rar - 182.8 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Tags: Kamilla
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 10 May 2023 22:20
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: