Register

AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours - 10 May 2022 (1080p)

+33
10 May 2022
AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours
AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours - 10 May 2022 (1080p)
Vivacious Lissa looks like a ray of sunshine, with her flowing red hair in a ponytail as she exercises. Her gym shorts hug her bum during stretches, and star jumps make her breasts bounce under her tank top. "My motivation is that I'm doing this to have better sex!", she declares happily. Stripping down to a comfy bra and floral print panties, she shares that she filled her bright flat with plants to remind her of her childhood on a farm. While playfully rolling naked on the floor, she opens her legs to reveal her pussy, and giggles with an adorable smile.
AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours
As she crochets with her clothes off, Lissa explains that her lifelong love of creating things has led her to study art and architecture. Then, she gives an intimate tour of her favourite parts of her body, beginning with her distinctive puffy nipples, which she likes having kissed and nibbled. "I enjoy seeing my breasts so much in the mirror: I think they look so cute!", she announces. With her legs akimbo, she describes the different shapes that she's trimmed into the fuzzy tuft of hair, atop her smooth vulva. Then, Lissa stays in that sexy position, picks up her guitar, and begins strumming and singing softly, treating us to an enchanting nude serenade.
AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours
Lissa's skin-tight shorts barely cover her bottom, so she decides to take them off and water her plants in her lingerie. After playfully tugging the waistband of her cotton panties and spritzing water into them, she lifts up her soft bralette to uncover her puffy nipples. Once she's naked, Lissa revels in displaying her flexibility by spreading her legs wide apart, revealing the cute patch of pubic hair, atop her smooth labia. She stands on one leg and lifts her bare foot behind her head, glowing with a cheerful grin and her auburn tresses draped over her shoulder. Lissa gets on her hands and knees with her hips in the air, offering intimate views of her tight anus while looking back invitingly. She curls up to crochet in the nude, showing off her pussy with a warm smile. Then Lissa relaxes in bed, and giggles while putting her feet behind her head. After grabbing her guitar, she sings a song and gazes soulfully into the camera, and her lack of clothing accentuates the beauty of her performance.
AbbyWinters Lissa W On all fours

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.05.10-Lissa_W-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-22.05.10-Lissa_W-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 142.1 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: