Register

AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible - 20 May 2023

+13
21 May 2023
AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible
As she strolls along the sidewalk, Lissa's eyes sparkle behind her cat eye glasses and she leans over to display her cleavage. A sweet smile dances on her lips once she gets home, and it gets brighter with each item of clothing she removes. She lowers the straps on her midriff-baring top, until one puffy nipple slips out, then hikes up her skirt and tugs at her thong to accentuate her round bottom. When she drops her girly panties around her ankles, and uncovers the soft curls decorating her pussy, Lissa's pure happiness at being naked lights up the room.
AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible
Lissa reclines in a chair with her legs open, and drapes yarn over her shoulders. Then, she puts her bare feet over her head, and uses the plastic end of her crochet hook to gently spread her pink labia. For the rest of the shoot, she gets into as many creative positions as she can think of, to show off her petite nude figure while touching herself. Whether she's leaning across her desk, bending over to gaze at us between her knees, or standing up with backpack straps between her boobs, Lissa's love of sharing her body makes every image a delight.
AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible
Adorably perky Lissa explores the streets of Barcelona and flashes a cheeky grin while rummaging through her knapsack, and offering an upskirt peek at her panties. Back at the flat, she shares how she gets comfortable when she arrives home: "I just take my clothes off, to be in my safe space!". Stripping out of her midriff-baring top, she performs reggaeton and salsa dance moves, with her pert breasts and round bum jiggling, as she shakes her hips. Lissa tugs at her undies to reveal her fuzzy bush, then sweetly demonstrates her flirting technique of acting a little bit silly, which always turns guys on. Wearing nothing but her horn-rimmed glasses, Lissa opens her legs and gently strokes her fleshy labia, while talking all about her masturbation routine. She loves doing it to relieve stress, to help her get to sleep, or if she just saw a handsome man on the street. As her breathing gets heavier, Lissa vividly details her exhibitionism fetish. "I hope someday soon to fulfil my fantasy and have sex – hard sex – outside!" she exclaims. "If there's people around, that would be amazing!". After stretching and rolling around on the floor, Lissa puts a mirror between her legs and takes in the intimate view of her pussy.
AbbyWinters Lissa W - Flexible

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.05.20-Lissa_W-Flexible.mp4
AbbyWinters-23.05.20-Lissa_W-Flexible_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.05.20-Lissa_W-Flexible.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-23.05.20-Lissa_W-Flexible_photo.rar - 240.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 21 May 2023 18:01
Thank yoy very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: