Register

AbbyWinters Giada & Helena R - Touching her friend - 26 December 2023

27 December 2023
AbbyWinters Giada & Helena R - Touching her friend
Giada gently wakes up Helena, so she can surprise her with breakfast in bed. As they munch on watermelon together, Helena reveals that she was having a sexy dream, which naturally leads the girls into a thoughtful chat about masturbation. Helena tells the story of the time her boyfriend watched her use a banana to pleasure herself, and then ate it, and Giada giggles, while she describes sneakily touching herself on a train. T-shirts and panties soon fall away so they can admire each other's technique. "I don't know who's going to finish first: let's see!", Giada exclaims as they stroke. Giada prefers to use her fingers, while Helena uses a curved glass dildo to penetrate her shaved pussy, which is soon dripping wet. Helena wins the race, cumming with intense moans of release, then she helps Giada by massaging her chest with both hands. "Your breasts are so soft!", she sighs dreamily. When Giada gets on all fours with her bum in the air, Helena gets so turned on, that she needs to plunge her toy back inside to climax again. At last, Giada reaches a breathy orgasm, while Helena beams at her with a bright smile. "I feel like I'm high!" Giada declares with a laugh. "It's very nice to watch how you masturbate!", Helena tells her.
AbbyWinters Giada & Helena R - Touching her friend

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.12.26-Giada_and_Helena_R-Touching_her_friend.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.12.26-Giada_and_Helena_R-Touching_her_friend.mp4 - 860.0 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 27 December 2023 23:29
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: