Register

abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Luciana - 27 June 2018 (1080p/photo)

+11
1 July 2018
abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Luciana
abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Luciana - 27 June 2018 (1080p/photo)
Laying on her back, Luciana smiles as her pubic region comes more into view up her dress as she slowly opens her legs. Admiring her dark pubic hair through her lace panties, Taking her bra off, she lets her firm breasts out, before moving her hands in between her legs, caressing herself as she takes off her panties.
abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Luciana abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Luciana
Laying completely naked, Luciana is down on all fours, reaching with her hands back to her bum cheeks, spreading them apart as she lays face down. Turning around she raises her legs, exposing her pussy as she begins to masturbate, inserting her fingers inside her until she reaches a strong orgasm.
abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Luciana abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Object insertion Luciana
"I really like my breasts because they have perfect weight and they get tanned easily.” Luciana's big breasts peek through down blouse as she moves around her bed.
Taking her red dress off, she moves her hands of her panties. Using her flexibility to do yoga she stands on her head. “I have a fantasy of fucking my female friends boyfriend to make her jealous.” Getting condom over her hair brush, she slowly inserts it into her pussy as she uses a hair clip to pinch her perky brown nipples.

Download from DaoFile
2076-abbywinters_Luciana-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2018
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: