Register

abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana - 30 November 2017 (1080p/photo)

3 December 2017
abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana
abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana - 30 November 2017 (1080p/photo)
Sitting behind Luciana, Bobbie pulls her hair aside, gently posing her lips on her neck, kissing her softly as Luciana smiles. Turning around, Luciana presses her feet against Bobbie's pert breasts, making her lean backwards as her red lace panties are uncovered.
abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana
Passionately kissing each other, Bobbie caresses Luciana's small breasts as they begin to undress each other, uncovering her delicate bodies. Leaning on her back, Bobbie grabs her legs up in the air as Luciana pushes her head in between her legs, devotedly licking her clitoris while she fingers Bobbie. Turning around, Luciana raises her hips in the air, letting Bobbie finger her for a while, before sitting on her vulva, rubbing it back and forth against her.
abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana
"I like watching you rub my clit with your toe.” Luciana moves her toe over Bobbie’s hairy pussy to tease her.
Bobbie takes Luciana's sports bra off and squeezes her large breasts and then smells her hairy armpits. “It's a bit salty.” Bobbie licks her two fingers and inserts them into Luciana's hairy pussy. Getting in the doggy style position, Luciana plays with Bobbies pussy from behind with her feet. Turning into the sixty-nine position, the girls lick into each other. “I love your big ass on my face.” Luciana pulls Bobbie's pussy apart as she licks into her.
abbywinters Bobbie and Luciana lesbian / Girl Girl Armpit licking Bobbie and Luciana

Download from DaoFile
1954-abbywinters_Bobbie_and_Luciana-lesbian

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: