Register

abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana - 20 December 2017 (1080p/photo)

22 December 2017
abbywinters Luciana Solo - Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana
abbywinters Luciana Solo / Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana - 20 December 2017 (1080p/photo)
Casually pulling up her short summer dress, Luciana turns around as her round bum is uncovered. Sliding her hands inside her bra, she caresses her nipples and pinches them lightly before continuing to undress. Slowly pulling down her girly panties, we get to see her period stains as her panties drop to the floor.
abbywinters Luciana Solo - Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana abbywinters Luciana Solo - Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana abbywinters Luciana Solo - Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana
Laying completely naked, Luciana's hand move along her soft skin all the way down to in between her legs, and pulling her labia apart begins to caress herself, rubbing her fingers against her clitoris and spreading her bum cheeks apart uncovering her tight anus.
abbywinters Luciana Solo - Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana abbywinters Luciana Solo - Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana
"I love my breasts and my butt. My tits gets more sensitive when I touch them.” Latina Luciana takes her dress off and squeeze her large breasts underneath her white bra.
Pulling her knickers up, she shows off her menstrual blood. “This is my tampon, I am on my period right now so I am more horny and sex is more intense.” Laying upside down on the sofa she rubs her hairbrush over the clit. “I like toys a lot but I also like using other things." Lying on her tummy, she pulls her big ass cheeks apart. Getting turned on, Luciana gets her pussy wet and masturbate to orgasm.
abbywinters Luciana Solo - Nude Girls Tampon String Luciana

Download from DaoFile
1965-abbywinters_Luciana-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: