Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna - 11 December 2021 (1080p/photo)

+13
11 December 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna - 11 December 2021 (1080p/photo)
Zhenna sips a soda while offering the slightest upskirt peek at her red knickers between her legs. After stripping off her bright yellow tank top and unzipping her skirt, she stands in her underwear with a sweet smile. Tugging down her bra, she frees her perky nipples, then pulls off her panties to reveal her smooth shaved pussy. She sits down on her coffee table and puts her dark hair into pigtails, while keeping her legs akimbo for an enticing view.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna
Zhenna lays down on her exercise mat and does hip lifts that show off her immaculate vulva, then moves on to bicycle kicks, twirling her soft bare feet in the air. Getting on her hands and knees, so we can admire her shapely thighs and juicy round bottom, she looks over her shoulder with a cheeky grin. After nibbling a banana, Zhenna puts on her stylish sunglasses for a naked wave goodbye.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna
Petite Russian Zhenna shows off her collections of fun socks printed with bananas, avocados and famous characters, before unzipping her skirt to reveal her perfect bubble butt in a thong. Tugging her panties from side to side, she giggles as she uncovers her neatly shaved pussy. Once she's removed all her clothes with a warm smile, she puts her hair into adorable pigtails. Zhenna shares that she's dyed her hair lots of bright colors, including pink, blue and blonde. "It was cute!" she declares. "I'd dreamed all my life about that color of hair." Grabbing her bare feet, she excitedly opens her legs wide apart. Zhenna does some nude knee bends, and shares a sexy story about a pyjama party with two lesbian friends. After a few drinks, the other girls started having sex and Zhenna was too shy to join in, but loved watching. "I never saw something like that in my life with my eyes!" she exclaims. "I was like a student in school." On all fours with her bum in the air, her eyes sparkle as she makes a confession. "I've never had sex with a girl before", she shares. "I really want to try one day soon!" Faithful viewers will know that abbywinters granted Zhenna's wish after this shoot, and she recently had a joyful girl-girl adventure with Lilia.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Naked exercise Zhenna

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.12.11-Zhenna-Solo.mp4 - 1.2 GB
AbbyWinters-21.12.11-Zhenna-Solo_photo.rar - 221.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: