Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Shaved Dee V - 3 May 2022 (1080p)

+33
3 May 2022
AbbyWinters Dee V - Nude Girls
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Shaved Dee V - 3 May 2022 (1080p)
Willowy blonde Dee enjoys a cup of coffee, wearing a loose-fitting orange tank top, and leans forward to offer a teasing display of cleavage. When one of perky nipples slips out, she flashes an adorable dimpled grin, then takes off her shirt. She rolls around topless on the floor in tight velour shorts, then rubs her juicy bum cheeks against a chair in thong panties. After pulling them down around her ankles, she happily spreads her legs to reveal her flawless shaved pussy.
Dee is excited to share her love of exercising in the nude. She picks up a ball with her bare feet and raises it high in the air, stretching her luxuriously long legs. Then, she gets on her hands and knees and raises her hips to show off her tight anus, while looking enticingly over her shoulder. After giggling brightly while reclining on an exercise ball, Dee stands up and drapes a zippered jumper over her shoulders, while wearing nothing else. As she gazes into the camera, while being photographed from below, we get a perfect view of her fleshy labia and cute small breasts.
AbbyWinters Dee V - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Dee V - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Dee V - Nude Girls
As Dee cleans her flat in comfy exercise gear, her tight shorts hug her bottom. While unbuttoning her tank top, she shares that she used to be shy about taking her clothes off, until she joined friends at a nudist beach. "I started to like the freedom that it gives!" she explains, caressing her small breasts. "People don't wear masks when they are naked." Removing her floral print panties, she reveals that she was 21 the first time she pleasured herself, when a partner asked to watch, but now her house is filled with sex toys. "My labia is quite big, so there's a lot of pleasure there", she giggles with her legs open. "That's why I like to masturbate so much!"
AbbyWinters Dee V - Nude Girls AbbyWinters Dee V - Nude Girls
Dee offers beautiful views of her immaculately smooth pussy during her nude workout routine. She reclines on the floor, spreading her long legs as far as she can, then lays on her side to raise her bare feet high in the air. With her golden blonde hair cascading past her perky nipples, she puts a hooded jumper over her shoulders, and playfully practices her high kicks. As she stretches, she describes her sexual fantasies with a glittering smile. "It would be nice to have two men focused only on me", she sighs dreamily. "I love attention!"

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.05.03-Dee_V-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.1 GB
AbbyWinters-22.05.03-Dee_V-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 229.8 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: