Register

AbbyWinters Victoria R & Zhenna - Touching Friend - 5 September 2023

5 September 2023
AbbyWinters Victoria R & Zhenna - Touching Friend
As Victoria and Zhenna paint each other's nails, they sweetly reminisce about childhood pyjama parties. When they discover that they both love dyeing their hair bright colours and being caressed on the neck, a special connection glows between them. "Do you mind taking this off, to experiment together a little bit?" Victoria asks alluringly, tugging at Zhenna's bikini top and squeezing her firm breasts. Zhenna responds by lowering Victoria's vibrant dress and teasing her hard nipples, and the girls decide they simply have to masturbate together. Sparks fly once they're naked, and both girls stroke between their open legs, while softly touching each other. Zhenna keeps one hand on Victoria's warm thigh, while savouring her friend's gentle fingertips massaging her shoulder, neck and cheeks. As they make romantic eye contact and admire each other's smooth pussies, Victoria sighs: "Just do it like you're alone." "But I'm not!" Zhenna replies, and they giggle with delight. The room fills with the sound of trembling moans as they flush pink and cum at almost the same time, then joyfully hold hands. "I feel like I was in a spa, I don't have stress anymore!" Zhenna exclaims dreamily. "At the same time, I'm relaxed and energised!" Victoria agrees.
AbbyWinters Victoria R & Zhenna - Touching Friend

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.09.05-Victoria_R_and_Zhenna-Touching_Friend.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.09.05-Victoria_R_and_Zhenna-Touching_Friend.mp4 - 899.6 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 5 September 2023 22:24
Thank you for the Abby Winters intimate moments update.
You may also like: