Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M - 7 December 2021 (1080p/photo)

+68
7 December 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M - 7 December 2021 (1080p/photo)
In a fuzzy knit cap and woolen mittens, Australian newcomer Clara admires the lemons growing in her garden, then playfully flashes one pert breast. Moving to the bedroom, she excitedly shows off how amazing her bottom looks in her tight jeans, then slips off her shirt to stand topless, as her honey-blonde tresses cascade over her chest. Wearing nothing but her girly yellow panties, she reveals her lush pubic hair by lowering the waistband, then tugs them down and stretches the fabric between her ankles. She picks up her tennis racket and cheekily sticks her tongue and nipples through the strings.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M
Clara's long legs look dazzling when she's standing up, and even more so when she lays back with her bare feet above her head, and spreads them wide apart. She uses her fingers to pull apart her fleshy labia, providing intimate views of the glistening pinkness of her vagina, as she glows with a warmly inviting smile. After getting on her hands and knees with her firm bum in the air, she retrieves a plastic dinosaur and giggles as she makes it march from her perky nipples down between her legs.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M
Fresh-faced 19-year-old Aussie Clara is super-excited for her debut shoot. With a bright smile, she announces: "this is my first time being on camera nude!" At least in a professional setting: she loves taking her clothes off in nature, while her boyfriend snaps photos of her, which sometimes attracts attention from others. "When people see me naked, I feel a rush of excitement," she explains, lifting her shirt to uncover her perfect A-cup breasts and stand topless in jeans. Touching herself under her comfy cotton undies, she shares how much she loves her slender 178 cm figure, her muscular arms from swim competitions, and her golden blonde hair from her Scandinavian heritage. Relaxing with her long legs open, Clara parts the soft curls decorating her pussy and describes how she likes her labia to be touched and teased. "I like my lips! I think they're pretty," she exclaims, spreading them apart. "When they're open, they give a nice view into my vagina." On all fours, she sensually details her passion for hard sex in doggy with her boyfriend, and reveals that she hasn't yet slept with a woman, but loves admiring their bodies and watching solo girl masturbation videos. As she says goodbye, she declares that she had a great time and can't wait to return: "I think abbywinters would be a good place to do my first girl-on-girl experience!"
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Blonde pubes Clara M

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.12.07-Clara_M-Solo.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-21.12.07-Clara_M-Solo_photo.rar - 322.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: