Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea - 25 December 2021 (1080p/photo)

+77
25 December 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea - 25 December 2021 (1080p/photo)
With a glowing smile, Andreea wraps a hose around her body, as she bends over to fill her watering can, providing an enticing view of her cleavage. She decides that it's too warm to wear clothes while taking care of her garden, so she strips down to her stylish lingerie. After watering her plants, she empties the can over head, making the wet fabric cling to her rubenesque figure. She wraps herself in a scarf to slip off her bra and panties, then douses herself in water again, so her nipples and bush are visible through the transparent fabric.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea
At last, Andreea stops teasing, and stands in the nude to put all of her dazzling curves on display. She gets out her watercolours and paints some designs on her big boobs, then happily spreads her legs with her bare feet in the air. Getting on her hands and knees, she pulls her delightfully thick bum cheeks apart, to reveal her tight anus and the pink folds of her vulva. As the summer sun heats up, she needs to feel the cool water on bare skin, and laughs as the droplets splash across her chest, drip soothingly down her tummy, and flow through her fuzzy hair on her pussy.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea
Andreea knows her voluptuous curves are irresistible, and wastes no time catching our eyes by rubbing the strings of a macrame curtain across her chest, with a cheeky grin. It's a hot day in Barcelona, so she wears only a bra and panties, as she waters the plants in her garden. Lifting the watering can over her head, she announces: "I'm going to use it on myself, I need to grow also!" As the refreshing liquid cascades over her body, her nipples and sprinkle of pubic hair become visible through wet lingerie. Peeling off all of her clothes, except a cute fedora hat, she dances naked, making her marvelous large breasts bounce alluringly. "Being wet like this makes me want to talk about being wet" Andreea purrs. Opening her legs to reveal her neat pink pussy, she shares that her partners have never given her an orgasm just from oral sex, but she constantly fantasises about it. After getting on all fours for leg lifts that accentuate her round bottom, Andreea discusses her love of watercolour painting. She displays her artwork featuring flowers and houses, then paints a heart on her bare chest. As a treat, she discloses her trick for holding paint brushes without hands. "I can do it with only one boob: it's magic!" she giggles, with the brush nestled under her ample cleavage.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls In the garden Andreea

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.12.25-Andreea-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-21.12.25-Andreea-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 258.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: