Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A - 13 April 2021 (1080p/photo)

+66
13 April 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A
AbbyWinters Catalina A. Solo / Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A - 13 April 2021 (1080p/photo)
Curly-haired Catalina is excited to play her guitar for us, and, as she strums, one of her nipples escapes from the plunging neckline of her tank top. She decides the shirt is only getting in the way and tosses it to the side, smiling brightly, as she shows off her full breasts and armpit hair. Standing topless in her jeans, she turns around to reveal that a large tear in the back exposes almost one entire bum cheek! She relaxes on the couch, wearing only see-through panties that cannot contain her luxurious full bush, and slips her hand inside, eager to touch herself.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A
Catalina came prepared for a day of indulgent masturbation, first pushing three fingers deep into her hairy pussy, then, experimenting by using a green marker. She throws her head back, as her pleasure builds up, then she reveals two of her favorite toys. She sets the glass dildo on the floor, so she can ride it with her bouncing curves, then adds a cute pink vibrator to the mix. The feeling of having not one, but two toys inside her, at the same time, pushes Catalina over the edge to blissful orgasm.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A
Catalina arrives with her guitar case on her back and rubs the straps across her chest, making her nipples harden through her top. With a warm smile, she plays a beautiful song with the instrument pressed against her voluptuous breasts, creating an eye-catching display of cleavage. She doesn’t make us wait to see the rest of her Rubenesque figure, stripping off her shirt to cuddle her boobs, and revealing how her ripped jeans allow anyone to see her curvy bum. "I love to be nude!" she sighs. "When people stare at me on the street, like this, they can mostly see everything." Catalina caresses her dark pubic hair escaping from her panties, and discusses her passion for touching herself. "I really love to masturbate!" she giggles. "Some days I do it all the time." Today is one of those days, and the rest of the shoot is filled with sensual pleasure. She fills up her pussy with four fingers, then adds in some toys to reach orgasm after rapturous orgasm. She manages to put both a dildo and a vibrator inside herself, and they squeak as they rub together, while her intense moans echo through the room. Catching her breath in the afterglow, Catalina’s whole body trembles in ecstasy.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Playing guitar Catalina A

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.04.13-Catalina_A-Solo.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-21.04.13-Catalina_A-Solo_photo.rar - 347.0 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: