Register

AbbyWinters Masturbation Quivering together Catalina A & Francisca - 3 January 2022 (1080p)

+35
4 January 2022
AbbyWinters Masturbation Quivering together Catalina A & Francisca
AbbyWinters Masturbation Quivering together Catalina A & Francisca - 3 January 2022 (1080p)
As Francisca sits on Catalina's lap, they become enchanted by exploring the similarities and differences in their bodies. Caressing each other's chests over their tops, they discover that they both use coconut oil to keep their skin soft, and never wear bras. When they happily make their hard nipples kiss, Francisca declares: "I'm really getting very horny!". Within seconds, her dress and Catalina's trousers are on the floor, and they're touching themselves over their panties. Francisca is thrilled to discover Catalina's armpit hair and full bush, which are the opposite of her smooth tan lined body. "I love this, it's so sexy!" she exclaims, and Catalina looks delighted to be admired. Masturbating side by side, the girls realise that they each love using lots of fingers. "I can fit my whole hand! Wanna see?" Catalina announces. Francisca's face glows with excitement as she leans forward to get a good view of her friend's pussy being filled up. Francisca manages to get four fingers inside herself, and sticky sounds fill the air, as the girls lock eyes on each other's open legs. Catalina reaches orgasm first, her whole body shaking and flushing pink. The beautiful view pushes Francisca over the edge, and she shudders and moans in ecstasy. "That was intense!" Catalina giggles, as they make intimate eye contact in the afterglow.
AbbyWinters Masturbation Quivering together Catalina A & Francisca

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.01.03-Catalina_A_and_Francisca-Intimate_Moments.mp4 - 587.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: