Register

AbbyWinters Catalina A Deeply Inserting Fingers - 26 March 2022 (1080p/photo)

+88
27 March 2022
Nude Girls Deeply inserting fingers Catalina A
AbbyWinters Catalina A Deeply Inserting Fingers - 26 March 2022 (1080p/photo)
Catalina stands before her full-length mirror, admiring the way her bum is hugged by her jeans. It looks so nice that she pulls them down, to get an even better view of her thong. Then, she lifts up her shirt so it barely covers her breasts, and raises her hands over her head to happily reveal her armpit hair. Tugging her knickers to the side, she inserts two fingers deep into her hairy pussy, until they get sticky with girlcum. To explore and celebrate her body, Catalina positions a mirror between her legs, so it reflects the pink folds of her vagina. Catalina's eyes sparkle, as she unwraps a condom and places it on her fingertips, then continues masturbating on the floor, with one foot on the couch to keep her legs open. Next, she playfully puts her green cotton panties around her neck, and places one of her lush boobs through a leg hole. On all fours, with her hips in the air, she penetrates herself with a thick dildo. After that she lies on her back to keep stroking with her hand, making her entire body tense up with an exquisite orgasm. Thoroughly satisfied, Catalina gazes into the camera with a contented smile.
AbbyWinters Catalina A Deeply Inserting Fingers AbbyWinters Catalina A Deeply Inserting Fingers
AbbyWinters Catalina A Deeply Inserting Fingers AbbyWinters Catalina A Deeply Inserting Fingers
Catalina slips her hands into the pockets of her jeans, and tugs them up so the denim clings to her curvy bottom. Then, she drops her trousers to do yoga in her thong panties, and discusses her love of fulfilling her partners' special desires in bed. Pulling the crotch of her knickers to the side with a hair clip, she reveals how happy it makes her to share her body. "Showing my vulva is like: ta-da! It's here! I like to see the face of the other person", she exclaims with the sweetest smile, exposing the soft curls decorating her fleshy labia. Catalina positions a mirror between her open legs and admires her pussy. "Today, my vulva is pink, and I would find it soft and lickable", she giggles. She explains that it's important for everyone to know their body and what they like, then indulges in her favourite ways to pleasure herself. Her fingers glisten with wetness, as she slips them deep inside, standing before a full-length mirror, as her breasts bounce and glow with arousal. She savours the sensation of masturbating with a condom on her fingertips, then uses a thick dildo to reach a breathtaking orgasm. Flushed pink and satisfied, Catalina blows a kiss to the camera.
Nude Girls Deeply inserting fingers Catalina A

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.03.26-Catalina.A.Deeply.Inserting.Fingers.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-22.03.26-Catalina.A.Deeply.Inserting.Fingers_photo.rar - 207.1 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: