Register

GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Fist For Life - 19 June 2021 (1080p)

19 June 2021
GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Fist For Life
GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Fist For Life - 19 June 2021 (1080p)
Kat & Marina catch up after a long time apart and they’re so pleased to see each other! They catch up over a cup of tea and begin discussing the ins and outs of squirting and fisting. They start feeling a little frisky and decide to explore each other and their special sexual talents! If you like massive squirt puddles and wrist-deep fisting you are going to love this video! You might even learn the secret to doing these things along the way ;)
GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Fist For Life

Download from DaoFile
GirlsOutWest-21.06.19.Kat-Squirts_and_Marina-Fist_For_Life.mp4 - 1.4 GB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: GirlsOutWest 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
Irishka
Irishka 29 November 2022 04:17
That was so hot although I would have loved to see Marina go back to licking that beautiful wet pussy during and after the squirt. Marina has beautiful eyes! Would love to see Kat with another squirter like Olive or Charlie or Nova (or all!)

That clip shouldn't be called FIST FOR LIFE! Only 1,5 minutes, no putting in and no pulling out. GirlsOutWest made the hottest fisting clip ever: Marina & Molly - Date Night pt 2 Please more!!! Maybe Marina & Molly & Mia Amethyst

If that was me fingering Kat the second she said she was cumming, my mouth would be on that urethra just drinking her. Such a beautiful orgasm.

Very sexual I love those two. If you could invest in slightly more expensive real leather sofa that doesn't make these scrunchy noises, would be great too....😂
You may also like: