Register

GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Interview - 15 June 2021 (1080p)

+11
15 June 2021
GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Interview
GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Interview - 15 June 2021 (1080p)
Marina and Kat Squirt gather at GOW studios for their first girl/girl shoot together! These two are very talented in the bedroom - Marina loves to be fisted & Kat loves to squirt! In this interview, they discuss their fisting & squirting abilities and how it all started. They tell us all about their shoot day together as well as other spicy stories! Did you know that Kat has never fisted someone before their shoot together?
GirlsOutWest Kat Squirts & Marina - Interview

Download from DaoFile
GirlsOutWest-21.06.15-Kat_Squirts_and_Marina-Interview.mp4 - 508.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: GirlsOutWest 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
Irishka
Irishka 29 November 2022 04:03
Can't wait for the shoot. Please tell me I won't be disappointed . This is a match made in heaven.

Who has the ability to fix the white balance of these videos? The thumbnails look great -- good brightness and contrast, nice color saturation... Then I watch the video and it's garbage. Yes, this is an interview but there's really no excuse. I fully expect the full video will be just as bad even though the teaser stills look good -- not perfect but pretty good.
EnjiRilok
EnjiRilok 29 November 2022 04:04
Another great interview Ginny, really looking forward to this shoot! BTW, looks perfectly shot to me, as do all the shoots I've watched, and there has been hundreds, if not thousands. Been a fan for years now, and never found cause to complain. :)
Irishka
Irishka 29 November 2022 04:05
EnjiRilok we're obviously watching two different videos... Just compare the quality of the still shot as the video starts to the actual interview. It's like we're watching through a veil. There's poor color saturation and contrast so overall it looks very slightly out of focus. The ladies at GOW have been doing this a really long time so I expect much better.
You may also like: