Register

Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord) - 7 July 2023

+24
9 July 2023
We sent Amanita on a blind date! The brunette from Hamburg meets Flo from Berlin in a café in the Neukölln district of Berlin. First they share an apple strudel, then hot kisses follow in the hallway. Does it go further? See for yourself...
Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord)
Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord) - 7 July 2023
A Delicious First Date in More than One Way
We were pretty damn excited and nervous before this shoot. By ‘we’, we really mean the Ersties editorial team, because we went out on a limb for this project. A few weeks ago, we met cute Flo in the neighbourhood around our Berlin office. That's when we had the spontaneous idea to play Cupid, because we thought this charismatic man from Berlin could be a good match for our Amanita from Hamburg. Amanita found the idea of a blind date extremely exciting and got on a train to Berlin. We booked them a table at a romantic café that makes an amazing apple strudel, and hoped for the best! Do you want to know how their date went? Then get ready for a shoot that is not only sexy, but also full of suspense...

The Ersties Team Set Amanita & Flo up on a Blind Date
These two are so nervous you can almost feel the butterflies in your stomach! Watch as the Ersties editorial team set Amanita from Hamburg up on a blind date with a gentleman from our very own neighbourhood. Flo is charming and cool, but even we couldn’t predict if the chemistry was right. Will the stars align? Click play now and listen to Amanita & Flo's first attempts at flirting…
Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord)
Ersties Plays Cupid in Our Very Own Neighbourhood
We were sitting on tenterhooks before this shoot! By ‘we’, we mean the Ersties editorial team, because we were the matchmakers behind this blind date between Amanita and Flo. We set the two young adventurers up in a romantic café, and what followed… What can we say? Our sex factor knowledge is still top-notch, because shortly afterwards the pair had each other for dessert in Flo’s apartment.
Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord) Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord)

Amanita & Flo Drop Tension and Clothes
We are incredibly enchanted and aroused by Amanita & Flo, and the chemistry that developed between them over their first date together. The cherry on top is a sensual oral sex session in bed, and afterwards the pair cuddle up together and tell us what their first time together felt like.
Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord) Ersties Amanita & Flo - Swallowing my best friend's boyfriend's cum (Forgive me Lord)

Download from TezFiles
Ersties-23.07.07-Amanita_and_Flo-Hardcore.mp4

Download from DaoFile
Ersties-23.07.07-Amanita_and_Flo-Hardcore.mp4 - 1.6 GB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Tags: Amanita
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: