Register

AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors - 12 April 2024

+22
13 April 2024
AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors
Graceful blonde dream girl Stella invites us along on a road trip, in her campervan. When she leans over to fill the tank with petrol, and flashes a sweet smile, her ample cleavage nearly spills out of her tank top. After finding a secluded spot in the forest, Stella relaxes in a folding chair, offering an upskirt peek at her yellow panties, then proudly unveils her voluptuous breasts. In the back of the van, Stella slips her knickers around her knees, revealing her firm bum and immaculately smooth vulva.
AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors
Feeling cheeky, Stella models a sparkly bikini top and a straw sun hat, while staying nude from the waist down. She replaces the swimsuit with a see-through shirt, then rolls out a towel, and spreads her legs wide apart. At long last, Stella retreats inside the vehicle and takes off every last stitch of clothing. After her pussy is photographed from below, she wants to see how dazzling she looks in the nude, and snaps selfies on her phone with a delighted expression.
AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors
From the driver's seat of her campervan, luminous blonde Stella shares how excited she is to take her clothes off in nature. "This is such a cute forest, and I think nobody's here!" she announces, leaning over for an eye-catching glimpse down her tank top. As she stretches, we get to peek up her denim miniskirt at her fluorescent thong panties, which she soon pulls down to uncover her perfectly smooth pussy. Peeling off her shirt, Stella caresses her awe-inspiring big boobs and revels in the freeing sensation: "I like to feel some sun on them, and the fresh air: it's so natural!" Stella has been with her husband Stephan for almost 10 years (check out their hot shoot together!), and she spreads her legs, while regaling us with steamy stories from their sex life. She recently gave him a sneaky blowjob while he was in a work videoconference, and he arranged Stella's first experience with a girl, which helped her discover she's bisexual. "I was very shy to give her pleasure," she explains with a bright smile. "But with more and more experience, I think I became very practised in this!" Wearing only a straw hat, Stella strolls down a wooded trail, dappled with sunlight and accompanied by birdsong. The serene location enhances the beautiful view of her enchanting nude curves swaying with each step.
AbbyWinters Stella C - Nude outdoors

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.04.12.Stella.C-Outdoors.mp4
AbbyWinters.24.04.12.Stella.C-Outdoors_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.04.12.Stella.C-Outdoors.mp4 - 1.1 GB
AbbyWinters.24.04.12.Stella.C-Outdoors_photo.rar - 264.6 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Tags: Stella C
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 14 April 2024 01:03
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: