Register

Ersties Romy I. & Kittina Lesbian - 17 March 2022 (1080p/photo)

18 March 2022
Ersties Romy I. & Kittina Lesbian
Intimate Moments: Two Globetrotters Align
Hungarian Kittina comes from a small town near Budapest, but she leaves her home country as often as possible to discover new countries. Bella Italia is one of the 26 year old’s favourites. 21-year-old Romy from Amsterdam also likes to be out and about. At the beginning of the year she flew to the most exotic of her travel destinations so far: The Caribbean! Romy went to one of the islands of Guadeloupe, where she had a lot of amazing experiences. The pair don’t just talk about travelling! They also take a tour of each other's naked bodies… This trip leads the explorers over the kind of mountains and valleys that we at Ersties also love to explore...
Romy & Kittina are both young, adventurous and uncompromising in their life goals. They both want to squeeze the greatest possible pleasure out of life... and out of each other...
Intimate Moments: A Breathtaking Adventure
Hungarian Kittina and Romy from the Netherlands could talk for hours about their favourite travel destinations and send us the video evidence. We’re glad that they not only included this charming conversation, but also two hot sex clips where they explore each other’s bodies...
Intimate Moments: Romy Loves Kittina’s Sweet Ass…
… And we love to watch Romy adore it! She carefully caresses Kittina’s ass, kisses it softly and pulls her butt cheeks apart with pleasure, revealing the wonders hidden between the blonde Hungarian's legs.

Download from DaoFile
Ersties-22.03.17-Romy_I_and_Kittina-Lesbian.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Ersties-22.03.17-Romy_I_and_Kittina-Lesbian_photo.zip - 58.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: