Register

Ersties Romy 21-year-old Intimate Moments - 7 May 2020 (1080p/photo)

19 May 2020
Former beauty contestant, actress and law student Romy from the Netherlands not only impresses us with her CV but also with her Intimate Moments video! If you want to see how much she is into vibrations, then Romy’s first shoot is something for you!
Ersties Romy I. Intimate Moments

Intimate Moments with Romy I.
A law student, traveller, family person, background dancer, beauty contestant, actress and now Ersties girl! Romy from the Netherlands leads a very impressive life for her young age. Ever since this gorgeous girl decided to be a part of our Intimate Moments series, we have been excited to present her to the Ersties community! We are sure you agree with that! Besides her exciting life, 21-year-old Romy likes to date women and men. The bisexual girl doesn’t have a specific type she fancies but we can say that dating women from Spain, Afghanistan and Italy says a lot about her. When on her own the toys should be pink and vibrate. Eye-rolling vibrations! So yeah, Romy’s appearance itself is impressive but wait until you see her get started! This girl wants you to enjoy her first shoot for Ersties, 100%!

Intimate Moments: A Bisexual Beauty Queen
Dutch girl Romy is as beautiful as one can be! Lovely dark skin, an amazing body and just an elegant and sexy appearance overall. Plus, the 21-year-old is intelligent and knows what she wants for her future. The girls and boys catching her attention better not lose it! In her Intimate Moments shoot Romy not only tells us about her interesting life but also excitingly presents how to use a vibrator until your eyes roll!

Intimate Moments: Mind-Blowing Foreplay a la Romy
What do you do with a pink dildo and a pink vibrator? We know, a silly question but Romy is here to answer it! She returns for the second part of her shoot and decides to let you know about her impressive blowjob skills… This foreplay is just an introduction to the tingles the beauty then experiences through her little vibrator. A feeling that is clearly audible!

Download from DaoFile
Ersties-20.05.07-Romy_I-Intimate_Moments

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: Ersties
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: