Register

AbbyWinters Alexis W - Nude In Nature

1 September 2024
Alexis hikes to a secluded spot in the forest and rolls out a picnic blanket to relax in the sunshine. When she opens her denim jacket, she reveals with a cheeky expression that one of her boobs has slipped out of her tank top. Alexis takes that as a sign that it's time to enjoy the freedom of getting undressed in nature. Wearing a sports bra and orange panties decorated with little flowers, she frolics with a beach ball. Then, she frees her full breasts, and tugs her undies aside to reveal that she's neatly shaved. Once she's naked, Alexis savours the thrill of offering intimate views of her pussy. She grabs her bare feet and opens her legs with a bright smile, then uses her fingers to spread her pink labia in an array of positions. Bending over to show off her bubble butt and straddling the camera while leaning against a tree, Alexis glows with joy as she shares her body. While standing by a pond in her trainers with her jacket over her nude figure, she sensually draws a blade of grass across her mouth and nipples, then between her legs.
"Like a fairy tale!" sweet teenage girl Alexis sings, twirling through a tranquil forest blowing bubbles. She gives us a peek up her shorts, then strips down to her underwear to play with a beach ball. "I like to be naked in front of the camera because I'm kind of a nudist!" she reveals. "It's so natural: it's the way we are!" Alexis peels off her sports bra to uncover and bounce her lush breasts, with her eyes twinkling behind her sunglasses. Then, she pulls down her panties and climbs a tree, sighing, "It's so cool to be outside and be naked, and to be a part of nature!" Alexis joyfully dances in the nude, shaking her hips and waving her arms to show off her sensual curves. Reclining on her picnic blanket, she grabs her bare feet and opens her legs, displaying her flexibility and her shaved pussy. While using her hands to spread her glistening labia, she uses a silly little voice to declare, "I'm Alexis's vagina, and I love people!" Then she kisses her fingertips, pats between her thighs, and giggles, "She just wanted to introduce herself!"

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.08.30.Alexis.W.Nude.In.Nature.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.08.30.Alexis.W.Nude.In.Nature.mp4 - 1.2 GB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Tags: Alexis W
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 1 September 2024 19:57
What is wrong with Daofile. For several weeks the download is extremely poor. Sometimes the download is extremely high. I have a premium account and use Doafile a few years and most of the time it works very well. I guess you have also problems cause the upload to the server will be also very slow.
Irishka
Irishka 2 September 2024 04:21
ComfortZone, I have no problem uploading videos to DaoFile. Try VIP
You may also like: