Register

AbbyWinters Francisca & Cara - Eat Her Out

+11
20 July 2024
"It was like a fire!" Francisca exclaims, buzzing with excitement after sizzling hot sex with Cara, who replies, "We were animalistic! It was so good!" Their explosive chemistry is evident from the playful start, as Cara teaches Francisca games from her childhood. When she cheekily announces that the prize will be pussy licking, they're both consumed with lust. Francisca tugs down Cara's tank top to adoringly cuddle and kiss her big boobs, then strips off her panties to eat her out. Deep penetration and nipple sucking drive Cara wild, and as her earth-shaking orgasm makes her soft curves flush bright red, she moans, "I'm gonna cum on your fingers!"
Francisca's incredible arousal at making her new friend squirt translates into magnificent climaxes of her own, which are every bit as intense as Cara's. Francisca spreads her legs to get fingered, while nuzzling Cara's face for steamy kisses and eye contact. When exquisite pleasure rocks Francisca's toned body, she wraps her arms and legs around Cara, who is overjoyed. "That was so hot, oh my God! I loved how you grabbed me when you were cumming!" she cries. Fully committed to fulfilling each other's desires, the girls explore tribbing and facesitting to reach new heights of ecstasy. "That was an orgasm feast!" shooter Giulia exclaims in awe at the end, and the girls giggle with joy.

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters.24.07.19.Francisca.And.Cara.Eat.Her.Out.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters.24.07.19.Francisca.And.Cara.Eat.Her.Out.mp4 - 1.9 GB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2024
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 20 July 2024 23:25
Thank you very nuch for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: