Register

AbbyWinters Milana & Lelyah - Intense clit rubbing - 3 October 2023

+22
4 October 2023
AbbyWinters Milana & Lelyah - Intense clit rubbing
Milana shows off a magnificent nude self-portrait that she painted, and Lelyah asks if she can be the subject of Milana's next work of art. "I can show you my body, do you want?" Lelyah asks to Milana's delight, and they proceed to eagerly undress each other. "Are your nipples getting hard for me?" Lelyah asks. "It's because you're so sweet!" Milana replies. Lelyah 's dress is lifted over her head, Milana's stockings are peeled off, and each girl pulls down her friend's panties. Overcome with lust once they're naked, they spread their legs, press their bare feet together, and embark on an epic masturbation session.

Both girls vigorously stroke their smooth pussies, and shower each other with heartfelt compliments and steamy encouragement. "I like your moans!" Milana exclaims. "I like you!" Lelyah replies. "Cum for me, baby!". After their rapturous orgasms, the girls are way too horny to stop, and indulge in a second round. The room again fills with hot moans and sticky sounds, as they lock eyes on each other, overcome with delicious pleasure. Once they've sucked their wet fingers, and caught their breath in a gentle hug, they get down to the business of painting. "This is going to be the most beautiful picture ever!" Milana declares, as Lelyah lights up with a bright smile.
AbbyWinters Milana & Lelyah - Intense clit rubbing

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-23.10.03-Milana.and.Lelyah.Intense.Clit.Rubbing.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-23.10.03-Milana.and.Lelyah.Intense.Clit.Rubbing.mp4 - 616.2 MB

VIP Download (Get VIP)
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2023
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 4 October 2023 22:22
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: