Register

AbbyWinters Calina - Inserting Dildo - 26 December 2022

+44
26 December 2022
AbbyWinters Calina - Inserting Dildo
AbbyWinters Calina - Inserting Dildo - 26 December 2022
"I'm not in the mood for studying today, I feel so playful!" Calina announces, putting away her homework. She takes off her top, uncovering a hot pink bra, and excitedly talks us through her masturbation routine, while providing an intimate demonstration. It starts with gentle caresses and nipple pinches, before her hand slips into her cotton panties, which are decorated with lipstick kisses. Soon, she's fully nude with her legs wide open, so we can admire each loving stroke she gives her meaty labia. "At some point, it's not enough, and I want to put my fingers inside me!" she declares, whimpering with delight as she penetrates herself.
Calina's fingers glisten with arousal, as they slide in and out, and when her desires become overwhelming, she retrieves a long dildo from under her pillow. After sensually sucking it, she plunges it deep inside. "Oh yeah, that's much better!" she moans, rushing towards orgasm. She looks into the camera with her eyelids fluttering, and cries out as she's overcome with pleasure. While she catches her breath, Calina's thighs tremble and creamy girlcum drips from her vulva. "That was so powerful!" she exclaims with a bright smile. "My panties are wet, and my pussy is wet, too!"

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-22.12.26-Calina-Inserting_Dildo.mp4

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.12.26-Calina-Inserting_Dildo.mp4 - 734.8 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 26 December 2022 20:36
Thank you very much for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: