Register

AbbyWinters Ivi Deep Dildo Insertion - 7 June 2022 (1080p)

+22
7 June 2022
AbbyWinters Ivi Deep Dildo Insertion
AbbyWinters Ivi Deep Dildo Insertion - 7 June 2022 (1080p)
In the first photo, svelte blonde Ivi already has her skirt unbuttoned to reveal her comfy panties. The logical next step is for her to tug them to the side, and insert two fingers deep into her immaculate shaved pussy, while gazing into the camera with a shiny smile. The rest of the shoot is all about Ivi's love of pleasuring herself, and having an audience while she does it. Once she lifts off her floral print top to reveal her pert small breasts, and leaves her knickers dangling from her bare feet, Ivi's masturbation session really heats up. As she hits her g-spot with her fingertips, a sheen of girlcum appears in closeups. Wanting to feel something stiffer inside her, Ivi first plays with her crochet hook, while wearing a cute knitted backpack. Then, she lubes up her thick dildo, and savours the way it stretches out her delicate vulva when she sits on it, biting her lip with pleasure. When she puts on a tropical-themed swimsuit, Ivi makes sure it doesn't cover her boobs or pussy, so she can continue touching herself, glowing with a blush of arousal and an expression of friendly warmth.
AbbyWinters Ivi Deep Dildo Insertion AbbyWinters Ivi Deep Dildo Insertion AbbyWinters Ivi Deep Dildo Insertion
With her honey-blonde hair, perfect cheekbones, and luxuriously long legs, Ivi looks like she would be at home on a fashion runway. Her halter top and short skirt are fetching, but luckily for us, she prefers being admired without clothes. After demonstrating how she knitted her adorable backpack, she discusses her next project: a tiny, white, transparent swimsuit. After removing her top to uncover her perky little breasts, she uses her crochet hook to tug aside her silky panties, revealing her flawlessly smooth pussy. Ivi then offers to share her passion for masturbating, which she does multiple times a day. "I love being watched!" she declares, opening her legs with a dreamy smile and plunging two fingers deep inside. "It's the secret to how I can cum so much." Ivi details her sexual explorations since losing her virginity at 22, and her newfound attraction to girls. "They're so soft and gentle, and make me feel so aroused", she sighs. Her fantasies and a powerful vibrator bring on an intense climax, which she announces as ecstasy floods her body for 90 trembling seconds. "I have really long orgasms, as you can see!" she giggles, admiring how soft and puffy her satisfied pussy has become. Ivi indulges in much more pleasure during yoga and dildo play, then sweetly blows us a kiss: "I hope you enjoyed it with me!"
AbbyWinters Ivi Deep Dildo Insertion

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.06.07-Ivi.Deep.Dildo.Insertion.mp4 - 2.1 GB
AbbyWinters-22.06.07-Ivi.Deep.Dildo.Insertion_photo.rar - 250.7 MB

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-22.06.07-Ivi.Deep.Dildo.Insertion.mp4
AbbyWinters-22.06.07-Ivi.Deep.Dildo.Insertion_photo.rar

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: