Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina - 18 January 2022 (1080p/photo)

+44
18 January 2022
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina - 18 January 2022 (1080p/photo)
Serafina's curly ringlets of blonde hair perfectly frame her smiling face, as she plays with the hem of her short dress, which barely covers her shapely bottom. She lowers the straps over her shoulders to reveal her perky small breasts, then slips one hand deep into her thong panties, as her peaches and cream complexion glows with pleasure. Fully nude, she straddles the camera to give us an intimate view, as she inserts two fingers into her vagina. Then, she lays back and displays her flexibility by opening her legs as wide as possible.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina
Serafina strokes the curly hair decorating her pussy and lovingly tugs her long labia apart. Even when she's doing the splits, she can't keep from touching herself, and her arousal makes her giggle. Giving in to her desires, she retrieves her collection of sex toys, and rides a lifelike pink dildo, throwing her head back with pleasure. Then, she places a vibrator on her clit and gazes at us with soulful bedroom eyes, drawing closer to a satisfying orgasm.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina
Serafina's dimpled grin and blue eyes glow as she recounts her nine-month solo trip from Asia to Europe, with no phone or computer. She took a train through Siberia, had her bag stolen by a monkey at Angkor Wat, and "it felt like a proper adventure!". Tugging her short dress to reveal her silky panties and pert nipples, she shares that she's moved from the U.S. to Belgium for university, and loves all forms of movement, from rock climbing, to dance, to yoga. Stretching her slender nude figure into athletic positions, she explains that flexibility is an asset in bed: "I can put my legs wherever I need to while getting fucked!" Serafina adores masturbating, because "it's like making love with myself". She settles into the pillows with her legs open, to indulge in pleasure with an array of toys. First is a golden glass dildo, which matches her blonde pubic hair and stretches her fleshy labia, as it glides in and out. Putting a realistic suction toy on the floor, she rides it and giggles, "you can just stick it wherever you are, and you've got a dick!". With the thick shaft hitting her g-spot, and a vibrator on her clit, Serafina trembles and moans to a euphoric orgasm. "I feel super-relaxed and present in my body" she sighs, massaging her pussy in the afterglow.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Deep dildo insertion Serafina

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.01.18-Serafina-Nude_Girls.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-22.01.18-Serafina-Nude_Girls_photo.rar - 254.0 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: