Register

AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush - 31 May 2022 (1080p)

+22
31 May 2022
AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush
AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush - 31 May 2022 (1080p)
While brushing the ends of her long pigtails, Lola's nipples begin to peek through her midriff-baring top, so she undoes the buttons on it, one by one. Once she's topless, she covers up her chest with her palms, while wearing Lolita-style heart-shaped sunglasses. Then, she raises her hands above her head, revealing her soft boobs, as well as her hairy armpits. After pulling down her pink panties, she dangles them before her, just barely obscuring her fluffy bush. Then she reclines in bed, to reveal all of her Rubenesque nude figure.
AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush
Lola gets on all fours to display her ample booty, and gazes over her shoulder, while beginning to touch herself. Throwing her bare feet in the air, she opens her legs wide, and spreads the pink folds of her labia. She moves around the room to show off her pussy in an array of positions, including with her head nestled on a pillow on the floor, and standing in the nude next to a full-length mirror. Getting comfy on her back, she twists her nipple with one hand and strokes her clit with the other, closing her eyes in dreamy reverie.
AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush
Soft-spoken Californian Lola tucks her heart-shaped sunglasses into her jumper to accentuate her cleavage, while reminiscing about a holiday in Guatemala, her native country. From black sand beaches to rainforests, to Mayan ruins, it sounds like a fantastic destination. Lola reveals that she never wears bras, and unbuttons her top to free her dark nipples and armpit hair. Then, she gives an impressive demonstration of her yellow belt taekwondo skills, punching and kicking wearing only pink panties. After dropping them to the floor, she stands naked by the mirror, displaying her cuddly Rubenesque curves. "I love being nude: any time I'm not outside, I'm nude!" Lola declares, fluffing her luxurious dark bush. "I love how free it is." She tells the sweet story of her first kiss, which came from a girl she had a crush on. But she only recently fulfilled her fantasy of having sex with a girl, when a friend invited her over to play. "It was the first pussy I'd ever licked", she sighs while touching herself. "It seemed like she liked it, because she kept moaning!". Deeply aroused by the steamy memory, Lola spreads her meaty labia and holds her magic wand vibrator on her clit. When she announces her orgasm, the intense pleasure leaves her trembling all over.
AbbyWinters Lola L - Nude Girls Natural Bush

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.05.31-Lola_L-Nude_Girls_Natural_Bush.mp4 - 1.4 GB
AbbyWinters-22.05.31-Lola_L-Nude_Girls_Natural_Bush_photo.rar - 141.0 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: