Register

AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs - 13 December 2022

+33
14 December 2022
AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs
AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs - 13 December 2022
Ryana's flowing blonde hair extends nearly to her spandex shorts as she stretches, before removing her tank top to reveal a lacy bralette. With a glimmer in her eyes, she lets the straps fall off her shoulders, so her pert breasts can tumble free. Then, she peels off her pink thong panties and stretches them between her ankles. Once she's uncovered all of her hourglass figure, Ryana's dazzling smile shows that she's especially excited to offer intimate views with her legs akimbo. She strokes her little tuft of pubic hair, then proudly spreads her fleshy labia.
AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs
Ryana's soft bare feet also get a lot of attention, as she rolls a ball between her soles and rubs lotion into them. After getting on all fours to display her neat anus, Ryana playfully models some of her cutest outfits. Wearing a graceful turquoise dress, she tugs down the neckline until it no longer covers her tan lined chest. Next up is a cosy set of holiday-themed pyjamas, complete with a reindeer sleep mask. Putting on her most innocent expression, Ryana flips up the top, pulls the shorts to the side, and sweetly flashes her boobs and pussy.
AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs
As friendly blonde Ryana works out, her tank top provides an enticing view of her cleavage, and she describes the unique architecture and tasty caviar she enjoyed on her holiday in Latvia. After stripping down to her lacy lingerie, she tells a joke in Russian and English, and laughs as she realises the humour got lost in translation. With a smile that accentuates her perfect cheekbones, Ryana slips off her bra to caress her lush breasts, then pulls her panties down around her ankles. Opening her legs to stroke her pussy, she giggles brightly and declares, "I think my vulva is very beautiful!". While spreading her long labia, Ryana reveals that her first sexual experience was with a girl, a very close friend who soon became her girlfriend. "It was very special: I really was in love with her, so the sex was really good", she sighs dreamily. Putting her shapely legs in the air and wiggling her bare toes, she shares that she's aroused by having her feet worshipped, and adores giving footjobs. "I like if men cum on my feet, I think it's super-sexy!" she declares, rubbing cream into her soles. Ryana puts on her headphones and dances joyfully in the nude, shaking her peachy bum and running her hands through her flowing hair.
AbbyWinters Ryana Long Legs

Download from TezFiles
AbbyWinters-22.12.13-Ryana_Long_Legs.mp4
AbbyWinters-22.12.13-Ryana_Long_Legs_photo.rar

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.12.13-Ryana_Long_Legs.mp4 - 2.0 GB
AbbyWinters-22.12.13-Ryana_Long_Legs_photo.rar - 359.1 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 14 December 2022 22:55
Thank you very much for this long-legged beauty.
You may also like: