Register

AbbyWinters Ally D - Dildo Play - 5 April 2022 (1080p/photo)

+33
5 April 2022
AbbyWinters Ally D - Dildo Play
AbbyWinters Ally D - Dildo Play / Nude Girls Dildo play Ally D - 5 April 2022 (1080p/photo)
As Ally's long hair cascades over her midriff-baring top, she playfully lifts up her skirt to show off her panties. Then, she removes her shirt, revealing a sports bra that her perky nipples poke through. After freeing her lush breasts, she pushes them towards her mouth, so each one can be sensually licked. Then she drizzles oil across her chest and rubs it into her soft skin, making her curves glisten in the light.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Dildo play Ally D AbbyWinters Nude Girls Dildo play Ally D
Wearing her bra as kickers, Ally feels the burn with some weightlifting, then gets ready for another type of physical activity, by relaxing with her legs wide open. With a vibrant smile, she takes her bright pink dildo deep into her neatly shaved pussy, and embarks on an energetic round of masturbation. Whether she's on all fours, laying on her back, or perched on her ankles, her fleshy labia grip the shaft and she's overcome with pleasure. Biting her lip with her eyes shut tight, she reaches a dreamy orgasm, then curls up satisfied with the toy nestled against her boobs.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Dildo play Ally D AbbyWinters Nude Girls Dildo play Ally D AbbyWinters Nude Girls Dildo play Ally D
As a devoted pet guardian, Ally introduces her adorable dog and two frisky cats, before telling us about herself. Slipping off her halter top and skirt decorated with sunflowers, she shares that she's a stand-up comic and magician who comes from a family of witches. Ally removes her pastel lingerie to uncover her firm breasts and neatly shaved pussy, and describes her visits to a tantra sauna, where men and women give each other nude massages. After oiling up her curvy body, she recalls losing her virginity as an emo punk teen, to a boyfriend with tattoos and piercings: "After I tried it, I understand: I love sex!" Ally playfully stretches her panties across her boobs, and wears her bra around her hips, while lifting weights. Lying on her tummy and wiggling her bottom, she giggles that she can't go more than three days without touching herself. "I think masturbation can save the world! After that, you are just happy and relaxed", she declares. Then, she retrieves her pink dildo and plunges it deep into her pussy. Ally slides the thick shaft in and out, in an array of positions, and moans to a blissful release while riding it. "This is how I like to cum: to be on top and get a big orgasm!", she sighs with a breathless smile afterwards.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Dildo play Ally D

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.04.05-Ally.D-Dildo.Play.mp4 - 1.2 GB
AbbyWinters-22.04.05-Ally.D-Dildo.Play_photo.rar - 163.5 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: