Register

AbbyWinters Masturbation Watching friend Alice S & Ophelia D - 7 February 2022 (1080p)

+33
7 February 2022
AbbyWinters Masturbation Watching friend Alice S & Ophelia D
AbbyWinters Masturbation Watching friend Alice S & Ophelia D - 7 February 2022 (1080p)
Alice and Ophelia have a thoughtful chat about their attraction to women, and share their first experiences and fantasies. "Since I've been masturbating, I've thought about girls" Ophelia reveals, after lifting her dress to start rubbing between her legs. Alice unbuttons her top to free her perky breasts, and explains that she didn't have any same-sex desires, until her first kiss from a girl opened a door to new worlds of pleasure. The sexy stories inspire both of them to slip off their panties and sensually touch themselves. "Can I ask you something nicely? Can you put your foot down?" Alice shyly asks. A delighted smile floods Ophelia's face as she realises Alice wants to have the best view of her pussy as she strokes it, and eagerly spreads her legs. Alice gratefully sighs as she watches Ophelia from the windowsill, while plunging two fingers deep into her vagina. Ophelia parts her meaty labia with her fingers to rub circles on her clit, and gazes back lovingly at Alice as their pleasure builds. The girls reach blissful orgasms at the same time, and their moans are mixed with sweet giggles and bright smiles. "I need to say thank you!" Alice exclaims. "Thank you! You put a lot of fantasies in my mind" Ophelia sighs.
AbbyWinters Masturbation Watching friend Alice S & Ophelia D

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-22.02.07-Alice_S_and_Ophelia_D-Intimate_Moments.mp4 - 477.0 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2022
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: