Register

AbbyWinters Masturbation Watching friend Alice S & Delfine - 20 December 2021 (1080p)

+66
20 December 2021
AbbyWinters Masturbation Watching friend Alice S & Delfine
AbbyWinters Masturbation Watching friend Alice S & Delfine - 20 December 2021 (1080p)
Alice and Delfine have a chat about literature, then realise that they're wearing matching tank tops and floral print skirts. They playfully decide to explore if they also match under their clothes, and take off their shirts. "We have kind of similar boobs!" Delfine exclaims, as they caress their perky nipples. They're also both wearing lacy panties, and eagerly pull them down to compare pussies and masturbation techniques. They discover that Delfine has a neatly-trimmed dark bush and always rubs her clit, while Alice is perfectly shaved and loves finger insertions, then settle in to watch each other. "Can I do this?" Alice whispers, hooking her leg over Delfine's so their warm thighs rub together. Delfine gives Alice an inviting smile, and they build their arousal by savouring intimate views of their new friend's open legs, as she strokes her pussy. "Tell me when you're close", Alice gently requests. "Mmm, yes, you want to cum together?" Delfine giggles. "I don't know if we'll succeed, but I like to hear it" Alice murmurs. Delfine announces her climax first and throws her head back as she's overcome with pleasure, inspiring Alice to follow seconds later, crying out as they make lustful eye contact. "That was a nice orgasm", Alice sighs gratefully. "Yes, really nice! I feel all relaxed" Delfine happily replies.

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.12.20-Alice_S_and_Delfine-Intimate_Moments.mp4 - 630.6 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: