Register

AbbyWinters Davina Solo - 3 October 2021 (1080p/photo)

+22
5 October 2021
AbbyWinters Davina Solo
AbbyWinters Davina Solo / Nude Girls Toned Davina - 3 October 2021 (1080p/photo)
Bespectacled Davina's eyes glitter as she playfully tugs at her clothes, revealing the straps of her bra and the swell of her breasts. She unbuttons her midriff-baring top, so her perky nipples peek out, then pulls down her shorts to stand in just her panties, with her marathon medal draped proudly around her neck. Once she's fully nude, she reclines with her legs open and spreads her fleshy vulva with an inviting smile.
AbbyWinters Davina Solo AbbyWinters Davina Solo AbbyWinters Davina Solo
As Davina perches one leg on the windowsill, the sun shines on her silver hair and sexy tanlines. She gets on the bed to admire her naked body in the mirror, pulling her bum cheeks apart to expose her tight anus. Reclining with her bare feet high in the air, she continues touching her smooth shaved pussy, then lowers the frame of her glasses to cast a sultry glance into the camera.
AbbyWinters Davina Solo AbbyWinters Davina Solo
Davina braids her silver hair, wearing a halter top that shows off her firm stomach, and tells us about her passion for running. "I didn't get into anything athletic until I was well into my 30s" she reveals, but she became hooked after her first race. "I have a hunger for those medals!" she declares, holding the one she got for finishing the New York City Marathon between her tanlined breasts, while pulling down her lacy panties. She relaxes with her legs open, stroking her smooth shaved pussy and discussing her polyamorous life, including BDSM with her boyfriends, and going down on her girlfriends. Davina's sexual adventures have given her many chances to indulge her exhibitionist fantasies. She began by posting naughty photos online and reveling in all the compliments she received about her toned body. "Oh my God, it was the most incredible feeling ever to be on display like that!" she exclaims, standing naked, as her eyes sparkle behind her glasses. She's progressed to taking her clothes off for people in real life, including a nude pool party where she frolicked on an inflatable unicorn, while everyone took pictures of her. "I just like being looked at!" she giggles, bending over the bed, so all her new fans can admire her firm bum.
Nude Girls Toned Davina

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.10.03-Davina-Solo.mp4 - 1.6 GB
AbbyWinters-21.10.03-Davina-Solo_photo.rar - 342.3 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: