Register

AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo - 29 July 2021 (1080p/photo)

31 July 2021
AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo
AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo / Nude Girls Pulling labia Giorgia - 29 July 2021 (1080p/photo)
Curly-haired Italian Giorgia is hanging pictures on the wall in a tank top that clings to her perky nipples. As she reaches up to take some measurements, her round bum looks fantastic in her tight shorts, and we get a teasing glimpse of her panties between her legs. Distracted from the work by her own beautiful body, she giggles as she uses a screwdriver to twist up her shirt and free her firm breasts. As she relaxes on the floor, she slides one hand into her floral-print panties, then pulls them down around her ankles.
AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo
Proud to share intimate views of her body, Giorgia spreads her fleshy vulva with her fingers, to expose her sensitive clit. She lays on her tummy with her hips in the air and pulls her bum cheeks apart, so we can admire her pink anus. Naked except for her bumbag and a single green sock, she cuddles her flawless breasts and runs a hair clip through her little patch of pubic hair, while flashing an inviting smile.
AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo AbbyWinters Giorgia Solo
Giorgia's passion for sport has given her a fabulously toned figure, and she shares how happy it makes her to get in shape. "When I get done with my workout, I feel super-relaxed: it's like having an orgasm!" she giggles. After doing some housework, she decides the tools will be put to better use helping her take off her clothes. She pulls up her tight shorts with a metal ruler, exposing her peachy bum, then twists a screwdriver around her tank top until her firm breasts pop out. Once she's fully nude, she gently parts her meaty labia and declares, "I have a really big clit, but I love it!" Giorgia loves sunbathing nude in Ibiza, and she tells the steamy story of a beach day with six female friends. "We went to a house party, but it became an orgy!" she reveals, explaining that all seven girls worked as a team to give each other pleasure. With her legs invitingly open, she shares that she's discovered the infinite variety of vulvas in the world during her sexual adventures. "They are all different, but I love all of them!" she happily proclaims. To see exactly how much Giorgia adores girls, be sure to watch her passionate shoot with Danna, her real-life partner.
Nude Girls Pulling labia Giorgia

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.07.29-Giorgia-Solo.mp4 - 1.2 GB
AbbyWinters-21.07.29-Giorgia-Solo_photo.rar - 253.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: