Register

AbbyWinters Alecia & Daniela D. Lesbian - 8 September 2021 (1080p/photo)

+33
10 September 2021
AbbyWinters Alecia & Daniela D. Lesbian
AbbyWinters Alecia and Daniela D. Lesbian / Girl Girl Muff diving Alecia & Daniela D - 8 September 2021 (1080p/photo)
Alecia and Daniela look so cute in their dresses, that they can’t keep their hands off each other. Alecia uncovers Daniela's matching lingerie, while Daniela kneels to lift Alecia’s hem, and kiss her bum over her cotton panties. They eagerly strip off each other’s clothes while sharing deep kisses, and Daniela takes charge by going down on Alecia. As she licks, her eyes shine behind her glasses and her braces glisten, while Alecia lovingly beams at her, before throwing her head back, overcome with pleasure.
AbbyWinters Alecia & Daniela D. Lesbian AbbyWinters Alecia & Daniela D. Lesbian AbbyWinters Alecia & Daniela D. Lesbian
When Daniela happily climbs atop Alecia’s face, a bright smile lights up her face, as she savours the long strokes of her friend’s tongue against her fleshy vulva. Alecia thoughtfully heightens Daniela’s pleasure by reaching up to squeeze her soft breasts, pushing her over the edge to a blissful climax. A spirited round of tribbing becomes extra-intimate when Daniela rests her leg on Alecia’s shoulder, and they hold hands while sharing deep eye contact. Alecia gets the final orgasm when Daniela eats her pussy from behind, and the intense pleasure from her friend’s mouth makes her moan, while pressing her flushed face against the wall.
AbbyWinters Alecia & Daniela D. Lesbian AbbyWinters Alecia & Daniela D. Lesbian
Alecia and Daniela have been best friends for six years, and they happily tell new shoot producer Kristiana that they’ve dated the same boy, and even lived together. They haven’t seen each other for a while, so they’re ready to get reacquainted by having sex on camera. The girls can’t wait to explore what’s underneath their summer dresses, excitedly peeking at bras and panties. After a hot naked makeout session on the couch, Alecia eagerly spreads her legs to welcome Daniela’s mouth. "I love to watch it!" she moans, admiring her cherished friend licking her pussy until she has a shuddering climax. "You make me feel like fireworks!" Daniela is thrilled when Alecia immediately invites her to sit on her face, and looks down adoringly, as her clit is massaged by Alecia’s warm tongue. Daniela’s braces sparkle when she cries out with orgasmic release and tells Alecia how cute she is. "I love the taste of your pussy juice", Alecia giggles. The girls savour each other in a steamy 69, then share wet kisses to taste themselves. Their friendship gives all their orgasms a special glow of connection, as Daniela fingers Alecia while masturbating herself, and they look deep into each other’s eyes while tribbing. "You took me to the moon and back, it was mind-blowing!" Alecia sighs. "I’m very satisfied!" Daniela replies, as they cuddle in a loving embrace.
Girl Girl Muff diving Alecia & Daniela D

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.09.08-Alecia_and_Daniela_D-Lesbian.mp4 - 1.8 GB
AbbyWinters-21.09.08-Alecia_and_Daniela_D-Lesbian_photo.rar - 255.0 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: