Register

AbbyWinters Alecia Solo - 13 June 2021 (1080p)

+33
15 June 2021
AbbyWinters Alecia Solo
AbbyWinters Alecia Solo / Nude Girls Flexibility demo Alecia - 13 June 2021 (1080p)
Alecia’s lime green sports bra clings to her tiny breasts, and she pulls it over her shoulder with a mischievous grin, getting ready to share more of herself. She slips off her denim shorts to reveal that her panties match her bra, and starts brushing her long blonde hair. She stands topless, showing that her small chest perfectly suits her slender figure. Then she tugs down her underwear to uncover a patch of soft pubic hair above her otherwise smooth pussy.
AbbyWinters Alecia Solo AbbyWinters Alecia Solo AbbyWinters Alecia Solo
Fully nude, Alecia proudly does the splits with her vulva nearly touching the floor, then gets into the yoga bridge position. Smiling brightly, she dances around the room while twirling silver rings on her wrists. Afterwards, she relaxes on the couch with her legs wide open and excitedly uses her fingers to spread her labia wide apart. Her eyes sparkle with delight as she gives us intimate views of her neat anus and gaping pussy.
AbbyWinters Alecia Solo AbbyWinters Alecia Solo
Graceful blonde Alecia plays the mouth harp while wearing a pink top and rainbow-striped socks, but what’s underneath is even brighter. She slips off her shirt and jean shorts to reveal a neon green bra hugging her tiny breasts, and a pair of matching panties. While brushing her long hair, she shares that she loves doing gymnastics and surprising guys with her skills during sex. "You’re sitting on him and you do a split. Can you imagine that?" she asks with a grin. Once her svelte body is naked, she displays her flexibility, bending over backwards and stretching flat on the floor. As she sits on the couch and opens her legs, Alecia puts a clip on her little tuft of pubic hair. She discusses her sexual fantasies about all-girl threesomes and group sex with two girls and two guys, while spreading her delicate labia wide apart. Standing naked, she brings out some metallic rings from a music festival and spins them on her arms. Alecia then displays a special accessory that she’s used with her girlfriend: a long beaded necklace. "She asked me, "do you think we can put it totally and fully in your pussy?" she exclaims as her eyes light up. "And we did it!"
AbbyWinters Alecia Solo

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.06.13-Alecia-Solo.mp4 - 1.3 GB
AbbyWinters-21.06.13-Alecia-Solo_photo.rar - 265.2 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 17 June 2021 00:22
Thank you for the Abby Winters update. I have seen Alecia before at Ersties. She did some lesbian experience with another hottie (Selvaggia). This gone be for sure 'feast for my eyes' smiley If you know what I mean innocent
You may also like: