Register

AbbyWinters Justina - Intimate Moments - 6 September 2021 (1080p)

+11
6 September 2021
AbbyWinters Justina - Intimate Moments
AbbyWinters Justina - Intimate Moments - 6 September 2021 (1080p)
Justina has just gotten back from holiday and, after relaxing at the seaside, she's struggling with the stress of unpacking and returning to normal life. Luckily, she's found the perfect coping mechanism: "I give myself a little treat and a little bit of relaxed time", she explains with a giggle, caressing her body all over, from her sheer top to her bare feet. She sensually unbuttons her shirt and uses her brunette ponytail to tease her pert breasts, while murmuring, "there's no such thing as too much boob touching and nipple play, ever."
Pulling down her silky panties, Justina sinks into her inflatable flamingo and spreads her legs. She lovingly tugs at her soft pubic hair, getting ready to give her lovely pussy all the attention it deserves. Using two fingers to rub little circles on her meaty labia, she casts sultry looks into the camera, her breath quickening as her arousal builds. Her whole body tenses and shudders with pleasure, as she masturbates to a satisfying orgasm. "Now, I'm no longer stressed and I feel way more relaxed" she sighs in the afterglow.

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.09.06-Justina-Intimate_Moments.mp4 - 709.9 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: