Register

AbbyWinters Justina Solo - 23 March 2021 (1080p/photo)

+33
24 March 2021
AbbyWinters Justina Solo
AbbyWinters Justina Solo / Nude Girls See-through lingerie Justina - 23 March 2021 (1080p/photo)
Justina is working on a jigsaw puzzle while wearing a flowing summer dress that offers teasing upskirt glimpses of her underwear. She looks over her shoulder with a cheeky smile as she slides the dress to the ground, revealing her transparent bra and panties that make her nipples and fuzzy pubic hair clearly visible. Once she’s fully naked, she works out with her resistance bands, stretching her legs as far as they can go and showing off her meaty labia.
AbbyWinters Justina Solo AbbyWinters Justina Solo AbbyWinters Justina Solo
Laughing as she attempts to wear her bra as panties, Justina tugs at her pubic hair and fluffs it with a hairbrush. She rolls around the floor to show off her round bum and caresses herself all over with a red feather. After holding up part of the completed puzzle against her bare breasts, Justina joyfully blows soap bubbles that glisten against her naked body.
AbbyWinters Justina Solo AbbyWinters Justina Solo
Justina works out with her resistance bands, bending over so her cleavage is visible down her dress and doing leg lifts that give peeks at her lacy panties. As she slowly undresses, she describes her passion for puzzles and tells a romantic story about having sex on the beach in Italy. Once she’s naked, she proudly shows off her pubic hair (“I really enjoy it, it’s so pretty!”) and reveals how she keeps it soft and fluffy by brushing it and using conditioner. “I just treat it like it’s on my head, but it’s not, it’s on my pussy!” she giggles. Bending over at the waist so we can admire her long legs and round bum, Justina lists some of her favourite things to do in bed: “I like for him to cum inside of me, but I also like when he cums on my breasts.” All the steamy chat makes her very excited to masturbate, and she gets dripping wet as she lovingly strokes her meaty labia in some flexible positions with her legs in the air. She moans with pleasure while building to an intense climax, and a sweet smile lights up her face as she reaches orgasm.
AbbyWinters Justina Solo

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.03.23-Justina-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 25 March 2021 18:53
Thank yoy for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: