Register

AbbyWinters Giorgia and Zhen - Intimate Moments - 12 April 2021 (1080p)

+33
12 April 2021
AbbyWinters Giorgia and Zhen - Intimate Moments
AbbyWinters Giorgia and Zhen / Masturbation Grabbing each others breasts Giorgia & Zhen - Intimate Moments - 12 April 2021 (1080p)
Zhen shows Giorgia some photos she took getting naked at a lake, and Giorgia giggles as she takes the phone and zooms in on Zhen’s butt. Giorgia reveals that she loves pleasuring herself to the sexy photos that her girlfriend sends her, which delights Zhen. “If you sent me pictures, I would definitely masturbate to them!” she exclaims, and Giorgia gives her a sparkling smile. The girls decide to make their fantasies come true and start gently caressing and undressing each other. Zhen uses her long hair to tease Giorgia’s perky pink nipples and cries, “you have such beautiful breasts: like super, wow!” Pulling down their panties and sitting side-by-side with their legs open, the girls use one hand to cuddle their friend’s breast and the other to lovingly stroke their own pussy. They cast deeply intimate looks into each other’s eyes, their breathing getting heavier, until their pleasure builds to a simultaneous orgasm. As they smile for a selfie, so they can remember their day of shared pleasure forever, Zhen sighs, “we look great together, we definitely need to repeat this again very soon,” and Giorgia eagerly nods in agreement.
AbbyWinters Giorgia and Zhen - Intimate Moments

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.04.12-Giorgia_and_Zhen-Intimate_Moments.mp4 - 723.4 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 13 April 2021 21:46
Thank you for the Abby Winters update. Sure Giorgia and Zhen are gone make my day.
You may also like: