Register

AbbyWinters Lian Solo - 27 June 2021 (1080p/photo)

+35
29 June 2021
AbbyWinters Lian Solo
AbbyWinters Lian Solo / Nude Girls Panties upskirt Lian - 27 June 2021 (1080p/photo)
Bespectacled Chinese-American Lian flashes a cheeky look as she sits on the couch with her legs akimbo, giving us an upskirt glimpse at her panties. She looks delighted to be getting naked on camera, and the charming smile she has while fully dressed, gets brighter with every item of clothing she removes. First she unbuttons her blouse to uncover a lacy bra, which she tugs aside to free her tiny breasts. Then she removes her matching panties and teasingly dangles them in front of her natural hairy bush.
AbbyWinters Lian Solo AbbyWinters Lian Solo AbbyWinters Lian Solo
Lian’s confidence and love of her body make her glow, as she stands fully nude in her glasses. Her long hair touches the floor when she gets on her hands and knees, and gazes over her shoulder with her bum in the air. She rolls around on the floor to get into some flexible positions, grabbing her bare feet and pulling them up, near her head. Then she opens her legs with a friendly smile, sharing intimate views of her fluffy pubic hair and wet pussy.
AbbyWinters Lian Solo AbbyWinters Lian Solo
Bubbly Lian loves books and languages, and as her bum peeks out from her short skirt, she cleans her room and talks about learning Chinese, English, Russian and German. She removes her top to reveal her perfect small breasts and demonstrates some K-pop dance moves, which make her long hair twirl. "I used to be kind of against nudity," she explains after pulling down her panties to uncover her fluffy bush. That changed when she visited a clothing-optional spa and did some topless photo shoots. "Now I’m starting to enjoy nudity more and more!" she shares happily. Lian lies back and opens her legs to show off her pussy, while describing her strategy for giving a blowjob: like licking a lollipop. With a shy sparkle in her eyes behind her glasses, she reveals her secret kinky side: "What a lot of my friends don’t even know about me, but you’re gonna know, is that I’m interested in BDSM." Underneath her sweet girl next door personality, she adores being a dominatrix and disciplining men with ice and hot wax. "I like doing my job and having them beg for what they want," she declares with a sly grin.
AbbyWinters Lian Solo

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.06.27-Lian-Solo.mp4 - 1.5 GB
AbbyWinters-21.06.27-Lian-Solo_photo.rar - 223.1 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: