Register

AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina - 18 April 2021 (1080p/photo)

+33
20 April 2021
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina - 18 April 2021 (1080p/photo)
The first thing about Alaina that captures our attention is her absolutely glowing smile: she looks so happy to be making her Abby Winters debut! She also has a wonderfully toned figure from a lifetime of playing sports, and flexes her muscles by lifting weights and doing stretches. She slips off her shirt to reveal a lacy bra with her hard nipples visible underneath, then bends over to show off her firm bum in tight shorts.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina
Alaina tugs open her bra to free her pert breasts, then pulls down her floral-print panties and lets them fall around her ankles. Fully nude, she lays on her side, with her curves looking soft and inviting. Her patch of neatly-trimmed pubic hair comes into view as she does some more stretches, lifting her bum high in the air. She sensually drapes a long beaded necklace all over her naked body, making it catch on one nipple and come to rest against her pussy.
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina
Petite Asian Alaina does stretches in tight shorts that cling to her bum, and her perky nipples show through both her sports bra and her top. In her elegant French accent, she describes her passion for sport, including running, biking, rock climbing and tennis. “It just releases all my stress and makes me feel alive,” she remarks, working out in her bra and panties. Stripping down to show her full breasts and dark pubic hair, she shares that she often spends entire days naked at home. Wearing only her bicycle helmet, Alaina discusses her love of having sex in public places. “I was playing tennis with my partner and we ended up having sex on the court!” she giggles, and her eyes sparkle. She continues mixing her love of sport and nudity by lifting weights and jogging in place, making her soft curves bounce. During her adventurous sex life, Alaina has one fantasy she hasn’t yet fulfilled. “One thing on my list is to have sex with a girl,” she reveals with a bright smile. “It just hasn’t presented itself yet, but I know it’s gonna happen and I’m very keen.”
AbbyWinters Nude Girls Sexy workout Alaina

Download from DaoFile
AbbyWinters-21.04.18-Alaina-Solo.mp4 - 1.1 GB
AbbyWinters-21.04.18-Alaina-Solo_photo.rar - 280.7 MB

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2021
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
ComfortZone
ComfortZone 22 April 2021 23:41
Thank you for the Abby Winters update.
You may also like: