Register

abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey - 25 April 2018 (1080p/photo)

+11
27 April 2018
abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey
abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey - 25 April 2018 (1080p/photo)
Laying on the bed, Audrey begins to undress, taking off her top and unbuttoning her tight shorts. Bending over on all fours she slides her shorts down her legs, uncovering her round bum. Continuing to undress, Audrey takes off her girly panties, revealing her dark pubic hair as she smiles.
abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey
Completely naked, Audrey caresses and pinches her nipples, while her other hand goes down in between her legs, playing with her hairy vulva as she gets wetter and wetter. Grabbing her favorite dildo Audrey puts it inside her, stretching her pussy as it goes in before continuing to play with herself until she reaches a powerful climax.
abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey
Dark skinned Audrey plays her instrument and then starts singing. “Sex and music is very connected to me, both feel like deep orgasm.”
Taking her white bra off, she pulls on her dark nipples to tease herself. “My butt is my favorite part of my body, its very smack-able.” Getting in the doggy style position, Audrey spanks her bum from behind. Pulling her knickers down slowly, she pulls her full bush. Pulling on her meaty lips, she shows off her pink clitoris. “I love using sex toys to masturbate.” Audrey shows her three different sex toys and their function. Inserting a pink sex toy into her hairy pussy, she plays with her clitoris before masturbating to orgasm.
abbywinters Audrey Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Audrey

Download from DaoFile
2039-abbywinters_Audrey-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2018
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: