Register

abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey - 12 February 2017 (1080p/photo)

+11
14 February 2017
abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey
abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey - 12 February 2017 (1080p/photo)
abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey
Stretching in her living room, Audrey opens her legs and bends over, letting her breasts slowly escape her sporty top. Down on the floor as Audrey continues her stretching routine displaying her flexibility, her dark pubic hair leaks from the side of her panties while Audrey smiles. Slowly taking off her clothes, Audrey caresses herself and guides her hands down in between her legs reaching for her meaty lips. Using her hands, she spreads her labia wide apart and exposes her clitoris in numerous positions before moving to a hammock, where she continues to sensually caress herself.
abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey abbywinters Audrey solo / Nude Girls Meaty lips Audrey
Dark skinned Audrey practices yoga and as she moves her full breasts move around her blue tank top as perky nipples poke through the fabric. Pulling her small shirt aside, she plays with her pubic hair.
“That's my warrior sign,” says Audrey as she shows the menstrual blood on her underwear. Taking her knickers down, she squeezes her breasts. Lying on hammock, she plays with her meaty lips and teases her clit before takes her necklace off and moving it across her dark nipples. "My clit is more sensitive than my nipples.”

Download from DaoFile
1779-abbywinters_Audrey-solo_photo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: