Register

abbywinters Shannon T Solo / Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T - 27 December 2017 (1080p/photo)

29 December 2017
abbywinters Shannon T Solo / Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T
abbywinters Shannon T Solo / Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T - 27 December 2017 (1080p/photo)
Beginning to undress, Shannon smiles as she pulls down slowly her tight shorts. As she lays on her back we are to see the shape of her labia through her girly, pink panties. Continuing to undress, Shannon takes off her top and bra, uncovering her erect, puffy nipples. Gently caressing her breasts, she grabs her nipples, pinching and twisting them with her fingers as she begins to moan in pleasure.
abbywinters Shannon T Solo - Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T abbywinters Shannon T Solo - Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T abbywinters Shannon T Solo - Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T
Standing completely naked, Shannon steps outside to the garden, and grabbing her favourite dildo, begins to masturbate, first rubbing it firmly against her clitoris, and then inserting it into her dripping wet vulva. Moving back in, Shannon lays on all fours on the ground, reaching from behind her bum to firmly grab the dildo and energetically moves it in and out until she reaches a powerful climax.
abbywinters Shannon T Solo / Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T abbywinters Shannon T Solo / Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T
Petite Shannon takes her shirt off and plays with her small breasts. “I used to have orgasm just by touching my puffy nipples.”
“I have a huge bush on my armpit hair.” Taking her clothes off, she pulls on her full bush. Shannon lies on her back and turns on her vibrator to insert it her hairy pussy. “I masturbate very often and usually use dildo.” Walking to garden, she stretches her flexible body. "I went to a nude beach with my boyfriend had sex there, it’s more special to be connected with earth.” Shannon splashes water on her body in the garden, "you can tell how cold is it by looking my hard nipples.”
abbywinters Shannon T Solo - Nude Girls Vibrator play Shannon T

Download from DaoFile
1968-abbywinters_Shannon_T-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: