Register

abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G - 1 November 2017 (1080p/photo)

+11
4 November 2017
abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G
abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G - 1 November 2017 (1080p/photo)
Sitting back on the couch, Kate smiles over her shoulder as she slides down her tight yoga pants, uncovering her round bum. Continuing to undress, she takes off her girly top and her bra, squeezing her firm breasts as she does it. Pulling the fabric of her panties aside, Kate exhales as her hand caresses her pubic hair and her already wet vulva, rubbing her fingers before inserting them firmly as she begins to masturbate.
abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G
Down on the floor, Kate grabs her bum cheeks and spreads them apart as she grabs her makeup brush and inserts it inside her while her breathing fastens. Continuing to masturbate, Kate uses her favourite dildo and squatting on the floor, she moves her hips rhythmically, pushing it inside her until she reaches an intense orgasm.
abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G abbywinters Kate G Solo / Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G
“My nipples are puffy right now and when I get cold, they get harder.” Taking her bra off and squeezing her pert breasts together, she teases her nipples. "I love big tits on girls, I just wanna touch them.”
Kate while inserting her makeup brush into her hairy pussy. “It’s very smooth.” Kate plays with her pubic hair and then moves her hands into her armpit hair. “I like the taste of cum, I do swallow them.” After sitting on chair, Kate turns on her sex toy and masturbates to orgasm. 
abbywinters Kate G Solo - Nude Girls Dildo play Kate G

Download from DaoFile
1936-abbywinters_Kate_G-Solo

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2017
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: