Register

abbywinters Katherine J. intimate moments - 1 April 2016 (1080p)

2 April 2016
abbywinters Katherine J. intimate moments
abbywinters Katherine J. intimate moments / Masturbation White cotton knickers Katherine J. - 1 April 2016 (1080p)
"I always wake up a lot happier when I masturbate before bed." Katherine lifts her hips up on to her finger as it slides between her moist labia, her hip thrusts quickening with every push before her finger suddenly plunges inside. Katherine's other hand rests on her breast, shooting up to her head as in a twist of limbs she orgasms. Katherine lays on the bed, flashing a welcoming smile, her ripe young breasts rising up from the neck line of her top. As her warm thighs slide open we can see her white cotton panties upskirt. Sliding off her knickers, Katherine's fingers squeeze at her bare bum before stroking down her pubic hair to her sensitive crotch. "Usually I just use one finger." The bright red of Katherine's vulva shows her excitement as one finger traces around her eager hole and up to touch her clit. "It's fun just to play when it starts to get really swollen, I insert a finger too!"
abbywinters Katherine J. intimate moments

Download from DaoFile
1578-abbywinters_Katherine_J-intimate_moments

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: