Register

abbywinters Katherine J. & Paula B. lesbians - 19 March 2016 (1080p/photo)

+22
20 March 2016
abbywinters Katherine J. and Paula B. lesbians
abbywinters Katherine J. and Paula B. lesbians - 19 March 2016 (1080p/photo)
Paula stands naked in front of the fire place, Katherine's face buried deep between her ass cheeks, "I like having a nice ass in my face!" Paula lifts one tanned leg up so it rests on the fire place, her legs now at a right angle to the ground as Katherine slides her fingers up inside Paula's smooth crotch, relishing in the gasps of pleasure her touch creates, "I love you!" Sitting by the fire, Katherine reaches around Paula, massaging her breasts over her tight top, nuzzling and kissing her neck. Katherine's hands feed up Paula's top, finding the ripe young breasts within, twisting on her erect nipples. Sliding her hands lower, Katherine opens the button of Paula's tiny jean shorts, her hand barley able to sink into the tight fabric. Panties, fingers and Paula's smooth labia all visibly flash from the side of the fraying crotch of Paula's shorts. On her back, Katherine lifts up her legs to tease Paula's bare breasts with her feet, "they feel so nice on my toes!" Katherine's other foot slides between Paula's legs and Paula humps down onto Katherine's foot to orgasm.
abbywinters Katherine J. and Paula B. lesbians

Download from DaoFile
1569-abbywinters_Katherine_J_and_Paula_B-lesbians

VIP Download
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.

Categories: AbbyWinters 2016
Add new comment
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
You may also like: